Friday, June 1, 2012

Our Awesome Garden and yard

Andrew, our oldest grandson was over at the house and said that the colors of the flowers looked awesome!  I was amazed that he would say that!  I think that he is still a painter at heart even though he has other interests now.  So I decided to take some pictures.  This year of retirement I have spent more time on the garden and yard. 
You will also see the netting we put on top of the fence protecting the blueberries from the birds.  I actually picked 16 blueberries.  We are having an abundance of green beans and the tomatoes are coming.








Mesh on the top to keep the birds out.  The blueberries are in the back.

Can you see where the deer ate my cosmos flower?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Write me your comments, please and I will write you back!