Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Coming out of Retirement, a little bit...

I have to put this code here: WHWVTTTF4VU4 

I'm getting more into social media and am authenticating my blog.  There are all these blog search engines that I did nto know about!  Well, I want people to find me and to read what I have to say!  
I guess that I am partly coming out of retirement.  I think it is because I have been busy promoting my Learn to swim with Miss Bea dvd on my website.


I also have a blog and a facebook page.  It has been exciting!  I had to decide to order my second thousand dvd's.  My sister-in-law, Debbie, changed my graphics and now I'm in my second edition, 2012!  I made the order today.  These past 2 weeks I realized how important my dvd could be if parents would just have it.  I firmly believe that parents can teach their children how to swim if they are not able to take them to swimming lessons.  But, they do have to make a commitment and take their kids to the pool on a regular basis.  My call is:   teach your kids a skill that they do not teach in schools that can save their life.  Teach them how to swim!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Write me your comments, please and I will write you back!