Sunday, April 1, 2012

I hate to Paint!!! Progress on the bathroom

This is the most work since my retirement.  The painting is done!
We left the bathroom unfinished and with the tile experts coming in to finish the job.  We are on Spring Break with the kids on SSI.  Here are pictures of the progress.

Vanity will go on the right hand wall.

This will be the shower.  The shelves are for the linen closet that Don is building for me.

Here you can see the linen closet that Don is building for me it is 39 inches deep - for my winter clothes!

Painting the ceiling - new recessed lights for the toilet closet

This will be Don's sink area.  see the closets are "closed" off but they still got dusty!
Do you  like the Varadero color?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Write me your comments, please and I will write you back!