Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year Resolutions 2012



I have been working on this for one week now and have written three other posts as distractions before I felt that this one was ready.  What a compulsion!  I have not been able to concentrate on anything else. 

More sunrises at the beach!
First I decided that I have 2 different sets of goals.  Then I had to name them.  What do you think?

          Goals for 2012 and beyond!             

TO BE:  Working on these personal goals  
         (To be the best I can be and to fulfill God's purpose for me)
Continue healthy habits (last year it said “get healthy")
Sleep well – and maybe more
Aware when eating
Increase in spirituality
– start going to prayer group
Nourish and develop more loving relationships

Consider options for my Swim business (swimbea.com)
Enjoy life every day - live in the present moment

more play!
TO DO: (because I want to)
Playing with the grandkids
Traveling / Visiting family and friends
Fishing / Beach bumming
Writing / Reading
Crafting/ sewing
Pictures - using old ones and taking new ones
Making jewelry, beading
Organizing - have to do it...
 

The first set is not much different than last year, but the second set is very different because I am retired!!  I have a hopeful heart for the year 2012.  I hope the same for you!


Baby Durham born in August 2011, New baby Skeens in July 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Write me your comments, please and I will write you back!