Thursday, October 4, 2012

Celebrating 70 years old! - not me!!

I flew down to Ft. Lauderdale to help my oldest sister to celebrate her 70th  birthday.  I was her gift!  Because my husband didn't go too, we had 3 days of sister time.  I love to go down with my husband too but I treasure the times when I go by myself.  We gathered as a family to celebrate her life!  We did lots of shopping at the mall and mostly talking, talking, talking...


My sister, Cristi, Mom, the birthday girl, Ani


Ani and her granddaughter


All of us celebrating with Brunch!




Ani's daughter made a scrapbook with comments and pictures from her friends of her past and present.
Having a relationship with my niece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Write me your comments, please and I will write you back!