Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My new grandson and Baby Jesus



When I hold my new grandson, Parker, I think of baby Jesus and think they must have been very much alike.  
     Parker gets these intense looks; when he smiles with his eyes closed I just know he is having heavenly thoughts.  He doesn’t just smile with his mouth, even his skin gets soft. 
          Then suddenly, his whole face frowns, or he gets the lower lip and I think that he already knows that not all of life is going to be flowers and blue sky.  
                 When he opens his eyes and looks at me, it’s like he sees right through me, his face lights up and I feel love and love him right back.  

I wonder at his “specialness,” but aren’t all babies special?  I’m sure that Jesus had this same glow, or did he have more?  How special was baby Jesus?  I sure would love to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Write me your comments, please and I will write you back!