Thursday, September 15, 2011

Filled or Fulfilled with Retirement?

Don, me, friends Eileen and Bob in Chattanooga
I spent the morning in my husband's workshop.  Now I know I am living retirement.  We went to Chattanooga last week on our first "escape" and stopped at lots of antique stores.  I started to strip the paint on 3 old pieces of furniture that we bought and plan to experiment on each one.  My daughter got me hooked on Pinterest and I have been getting inspired to refinishing furniture and making things for the condo.  When I was sanding the wood today, I got such a feeling of being "filled",  that I decided to start this blog.  I have been considering it for several weeks but could not decide on a title and where to start.  Now read my profile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Write me your comments, please and I will write you back!