Monday, February 18, 2013

A Happiness Diary for Lent

My cousin, Margarita Mooney, Sociology Professor, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill wrote her blog about the Gretchen Rubin’s best-selling book, The Happiness Project,  

Reading the book led her to write a gratitude Journal about her own life, appreciating the good things in life.
I think it would be a great Lenten project.  I like to do positive actions for Lent.  Two years ago, my Lenten project was to always use a seat belt.  it was so hard!  But, I still use the seat belt mostly toda.

I hadn't really decided what to do for Lent this year so this would be great!  Thank you Maggie!  I'll let you know how it goes!


What are you doing for Lent this year?








No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Write me your comments, please and I will write you back!